We are a little behind on product release notes, even though we have been making improvements to our product. We had a minor release to Recruiteze: Online Applicant Tracking System last night.
Here are the updates to the product.
1. We have greatly streamlined the upgrade/downgrade and subscribe options. Now the user’s have the option to either upgrade/downgrade or subscribe very easily after their trial period. This is based on the feedback we have received from our valued user’s.
2. The Reset password feature had some issues and was not working sometimes. This has been fixed.
3. Sometimes the user’s were taken to the company profile page to fill out information, this has been fixed.
4. The signup process required by an user added to the company by an administrator has been simplified. Now they can complete the joining/signup process with less clicks and information.
5. Some bug fixes are also part of this release.
We appreciate our user’s for the feedback. Please let us know if you have questions/suggestions/feedback by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.