We had a major update to iReformat: Automated Resume Formatting Service today.
Based on user feedback, we have update the software to not store the candidate information for iReformat.
Here are the important updates in this release:
- Not store candidate information for iReformat. With this release, once a resume is formatted. All candidate information is removed from the database, also the resume files are removed from the storage database.
- The formatting from the web application is now a two step process. After verifying the candidate information, the formatted resume is downloaded right away. There is no preview option, since we are not storing the data.
- Several bug fixes.
- Also improved the user experience with better messaging and captions.
- Improved the error handling for this feature.
- Added appropriate validations for the candidate information screen.
Thanks to our users for the feedback. If you have questions/suggestions/feedback, please send an email to support at recruiteze dot com.
If you are not a iReformat customer. iReformat is the first fully automated resume formatting service. With iReformat you can make a job seeker resume presentable within seconds.
With iReformat you can setup custom resume templates, which enhances your brand value and increases productivity immensely. Try iReformat for free today!