We had a minor release today with some bug fixes for Recruiteze: our recruiting software.
This is a patch release for yesterday’s release with some important bug fixes.
1. When a new user sign’s up for Recruiteze, even though resume formatting is disabled. It was still showing some formatting menu’s. Issue fixed.
2. The contact information page shows the navigation menus, these were hidden in yesterday’s release. Issue fixed.
3. Adding skills during add candidate for a specific case with a resume attachment was not working. Issue fixed.
4. UI fixes for company profile page.
5. UI fixes for add candidate and edit candidate views.
6. In some cases the company profile was not displayed. Issue fixed.
7. When a new user sign’s up for Recruiteze, the Send Resume functionality was erroring out converting pdf to docx. Issue fixed.
Thanks to our user’s for the feedback. Please send an email to support at recruiteze dot come if you have questions/suggestions/feedback.