We had a minor release for Recruiteze: Our Recruiting Software.
Here are the fixes and updates in this release.
1. Added a speciality field to the Clients/Groups feature.
2. Added the ability to sort by name/city for the Clients/Groups list feature.
3. Moved the Edit Candidate functionality into the Candidate Detail Area. Now you can edit all the fields.
Also you can upload a new resume to replace the existing one. Earlier, we did not have the facility to update the resume.
4. Numerous fixes to the Job Posting feature to make the job posting feature more robust.
5. Fixed an issue with Copy Job feature, to get a new job code instead of copying the job code from the copied job.
6. When a new user signs up for the Recruiteze product, Resume Formatting is disabled by default.
Thanks to our users for the feedback. Please send us an email to support at recruiteze dot com, if you have questions/suggestions/feedback.