Becoming a master content creator for your recruiting blog is possible, especially with the following tips! Be sure to follow these suggestions and include your own ideas as well. Soon, you will create content that is attractive, useful, and helpful for your recruiting efforts and the top talent that you’re seeking. Searching for the best online recruiting software to help you stay ahead of the game? Check out Recruiteze today! Start your free trial by clicking here.
- The first step to being an awesome content creator is to determine what type of audience you’re after. Be sure to describe them in your own words so that you’re able to define what it is you are most interested in. When you establish your audience type upfront you’ll be able to write relevant, informative content that readers will be engaged by.
- Brainstorm ideas that you would like to write about. Be sure to include anything that’s relevant to recruiting or working for a big company similar to yours in a similar industry. You may even consider content ideas that include how-tos, interviewing tips, why candidates should choose one job over another and more. There are many types of article ideas you can find to write about.
- Once you make a big list of all the content ideas you would like to write about begin doing research. You’ll need to find sources that you can use to help you.
- Talk to current employees, managers, and colleagues. Get an idea of what they like to read about on your blog and what type of information they’re looking for. Getting an idea of what people want to see and read is useful. You can even do a survey on your blog about what people would like to read about as well.
- Implement a content plan so that you can plan ideas out in advance and then schedule when you would like each article to post. This can help keep you on track and never leave you without content. Your planner can be as large or small as you like. However, planning for a month at a time is a great way to stay on task. That way, you can take a couple of hours to plan out everything you would like to write about for the upcoming month and then take the plans and use them as they’re needed. At the end of each month plan out another month’s worth of content ideas for the next month.
We hope these tips help you with your journey into becoming a content creating master! These guidelines can help you stay on track and come up with useful, informative content that many people will love to read. In our previous blogs, you can find more information that can help you get your recruiting blog and content out there and viewable. Check back with those for more information.
Most Trusted Online Recruiting Software
Need help with the day to day recruiting tasks that seem to take up all of your time? Look no further! Recruiteze is great for in-house hiring managers for lots of reasons. Recruiteze gives your job candidates the ability to apply online and be added to your database immediately in a user friendly way. End-users can access their resumes online and make changes quickly and easily. Recruiteze also comes with a custom job board to make tracking talent organized and effortless. Candidates and customers have trouble free access to your job information which creates a level of professionalism that’s expected in today’s marketplace. The following benefits can be gained from incorporating our online recruiting software:
- Bulk upload
- Configure time zone
- Contact candidates fromRecruiteze
- Create a careers page on your website
- Custom job code
- Duplicate prevention
- Online job applications
- Reporting and analytics
- Responsive design
- Resume parsing
- Resume upload and parsing via email
- Unlimited bulk emails
- Unlimited candidates and resumes
- Unlimited email templates
- Unlimited job requisitions
- Resume management system
Our online recruiting software offers a basic membership without obligation for all of our online recruiting products. It allows your candidates to apply to your available job postings and have their resume added to your database immediately.
Let us help you take the boring work out of your recruiting projects. Don’t hesitate to use Recruiteze to help reduce the time consuming process of hiring new employees and filtering through resumes and applications. If you have any questions or are interested in our enterprise package that offers unlimited access to all our services contact us today!