Let’s face it!
One of the main aims of every ATS is to offer a straightforward and frictionless interface to the HR’s working on it and a great application experience. Believe it or not, user adoption has become a prime aspect of ATS success somewhere down the lane.
The modern-day applicant tracking systems are built with users in mind and focus primarily on enhancing the user experience by providing a user-friendly and engaging interface and functionality.
Here are a few key attributes that should be given priority to increasing user adoption of ATS for small businesses:
- User-friendly ATS interface
- Great Customer Support
- Apply the 80/20 Rule to Increase User Adoption of the ATS
- Must-Have ATS Features
- Integrate with your Existing HR Suite
- Reporting Metrics and Statistics
- Amazing Revamping Potential
The ATS available in the market often come over-loaded with features that may overwhelm the recruiters. But the harsh truth is that such ATSs are inimical, which turns out to be the biggest blip for a small business.
A recruiting software having an intuitive interface is the need of the day. Practically, no one has time for long training hours in today’s time.
When UI is straightforward and easy, neither the hiring team nor the candidates need any prior technical knowledge to work on the ATS. Here are a few ways to determine the intuitiveness of an ATS.
An ATS is good to buy if the users:
- Can learn and understand its functionality without guidance or much training.
- May freely explore the features without fear of ATS crashing or something going wrong.
- Feel satisfied and engaged while using the system.
If you are already planning to buy a new ATS, click here to try the Recruiteze demo version for free!
Small businesses don’t really bother about technology. What matters to them is the functionality offered by ATS in terms of reducing their workload. It’s a fact that a friendly interface means less confusion and lesser hours of training. Therefore, more and more users are willing to use it.
Helpful, polite, and quick customer support is essential to deal with the tech troubles faced by the users. In addition, the users can browse the internet for reviews, testimonials, and other feedback comments on social media and search engines.
Here are customer reviews about Recruiteze on Capterra.
This gives a fair idea regarding the functionality and features of the ATS.
Another way is to sign up for a free trial version. This helps the users to get a crisp and clear picture regarding the working of the ATS.
Any software that achieves its goal without requiring hours of training and getting distracted would yield maximum ROI (return on investment).
As per the 80/20 rule, 20% of the activities are responsible for 80% of the output. So, an ATS that performs 80% of the company’s work should be chosen. It includes creating a great user experience to promote user adoption.
An ideal Applicant tracking system helps the recruiting teams to focus more on hiring processes and less on the monotonous administrative tasks.
Here are some of the must-have features of an ATS which are essential in imparting a killer user experience.
- Customizable and ready-to-use email templates.
- Multiple candidates can be notified with a single click.
- A diverse range of customizable job description templates.
- Prodigious pipelines and effective scheduling.
- Seamless integration with the calendar.
- Resume formatting.
- Searchable candidate database.
- Streamlined candidate management.
The ATS should be designed to require fewer clicks for every task, such as reading the resume, rejecting candidates, leaving comments, etc. Also, the candidate application should be designed so that it can parse everything from the resume rather than taking every input from the candidate.
The ATS should be seamlessly integrated with the company’s HR suite. There is no point in having two different databases that are totally out of sync. An ATS should offer a single point of communication between all HR processes and the HR person.
The applicant tracking system should integrate well with every HR tool, platform, online job board, email system, employee database, etc. The ATS vendors provide several APIs to support every hiring requirement of the small business. Also, if not available, the vendor can be requested to build the customizations as per the needs.
All the integrations should:
- Allow the employees to continue using their existing tools along with the ATS, such as online job boards, social media platforms.
- Boost the effectiveness and efficiency of ATS as well as existing tools.
- Automatically sync the data from either software (ATS and the existing one).
- Be created to improve the overall hiring processes.
It is imperative to gauge the recruiting metrics as they play a quintessential role in improving and evaluating the hiring efforts made by the business.
To boost user adoption, the ATS should automatically generate reports, which helps save a lot of recruiter’s time. In addition, a deeper analysis into some reports, such as time to hire, productivity, source of hire, hiring velocity, etc., may help recruiters take desired actions to bring the recruiting to the next level.
A good ATS helps understand the core functionality of the recruiting process and how it can be improved.
By analyzing the metrics, the recruiters can easily revamp the entire hiring process. Likewise, the HR managers can work upon the areas where they are failing or need improvement. An ideal ATS software should have a phenomenal revamping potential for all the recruitment efforts made by the company.
To put it simply:
Today’s users are not concerned about one damn good feature, but the thing that counts is a damn good user experience. Thus, an ATS that requires minimum to zero training is the one that the users mostly adopt. This, in turn, indicates an intuitive user interface.
An ATS is always purchased based on the usability of the features and not for loading a plethora of unusable features. Having the proper ATS onboard makes employees’ lives easier and helps them hire great allegiant employees.
Recruiteze is an ATS for small and medium-sized businesses created to help them streamline their hiring process.
It is designed for inexperienced users; therefore, the UI is entirely intuitive and user-friendly.
Recruiters using Recruiteze have said that the training provided by our staff was simple and flawlessly executed. They were also delighted with the trainer’s patience and diligence.
Users and reviewers have repeatedly remarked that the software is uncomplicated and very easy to use. Furthermore, a large number of them stressed the flexibility and customizations Recruiteze offers.
In our surveys, customers have expressed great satisfaction with how the software aggregates and organizes resumes from applicants. They also pointed out how the ATS saves time by reformatting resumes into the desired format.
Here’s a list of features that Recruiteze offer:
- Customizable Forms – Customize forms for different jobs so that they match the company and job role.
- Career Pages – Let visitors know what job openings you have with straightforward career page widgets that automatically stay updated.
- Bulk Emails – Need to send dozens or even hundreds of emails at once? No problem, with Recruiteze, you can send personalized emails to multiple candidates at once.
- Tags and filters – Our advanced tagging system allows you to sort candidates and resumes systematically that will allow you to filter them later on with ease.
- Email Address Integration – send and receive emails through the platform from your account and stay updated.
- CRM – We know that managing candidates, clients, and vendors can be a handful of tasks. Our CRM makes this process easy and straightforward. Keep all your communications and notes in one place and share them with your teammates.
- Job Broadcasting – Share jobs on multiple platforms at once, including ZipRecruiter, Glassdoor, Indeed, and many more.
- Resume Formatting with iReformat – Parse resumes, add them to the candidate database, and reformat the information however you like. You can create however many templates you need.
- Customizable workflows, reports, and many more.
If your agency or HR team needs an online recruitment system, click here to start using Recruiteze today! Our easy-to-use technology makes recruiting effortless!
Read more from us:
Recruitment and dating – all the ways you can use recruitment strategies in dating.
The 3 H’s of the recruitment world – Humble, Hones, and Hungry