We had a minor release for Recruiteze: Online Job Application Management System today.
- Added the ability to configure the columns, that are displayed in the career’s page widget.
(See help article on how to do this)
Fixes and Updates
- Major performance improvements to the career’s page feature.
- Removed the reliance on session for all career’s page views like all jobs, job detail and job application. This fixes a few issues and also adds a lot of stability to the application process.
- Completely reworked the All jobs view. Now the All jobs list is using the same UI control like the rest of the application.
- All jobs view now has a Apply column, which changes to “Applied” once a job seeker applies to a job. This prevents the job seeker applying to the same job in the same session.
- Other error handling enhancements to identify issues more accurately.
Thanks to our users for the feedback. We greatly appreciate it.
Please send us an email to support at recruiteze dot com, if you have questions/suggestions/feedback.
If you are not a customer of Recruiteze. Try our online job application management system for free today. With Recruiteze, setting up your career’s page is a breeze. Once you setup your career’s page, you can start receiving applications right away. Using a modern online job application management system enhances your candidate experience. Recruiteze job application is responsive, job seekers can apply from their mobile devices with ease. Try Recruiteze free today!