If you are using staffing agency software to manage your firm, you should read this article to understand how having a resume formatting service can immensely increase your bottom line.
If you are looking for staffing agency software that also has an advanced resume formatting tool, you do not have to go far. Recruiteze is the perfect small business online ATS that has the most unique and advanced resume formatting tool available.
Modern online staffing agency software can provide the features to manage your jobs, candidates, notes and communication. However, there are not many systems that can provide you accurate resume formatting like Recruiteze.
Did you know it takes an average of 20 minutes to format a resume?
Yes, based on our survey, we have found recruiters taking anywhere from 5 minutes to 35 minutes formatting a resume. Most recruiters do not even do resume formatting because of time restraints. An average recruiter submits at least 4 resumes per day. So, you are looking at 80 minutes spent on formatting.
Here are some hiring statistics that will help you understand the funnel.
- 1000 candidates will see a job post.
- 200 candidates will begin application process.
- 100 candidates will complete the application.
- 75 of those 100 resumes will be screened out by the ATS.
- 25 resumes will be seen by the hiring manager.
- 4 to 6 candidates will be invited for an interview.
- 1 to 3 candidates will be invited back for a final interview.
- 1 will be selected and 80% of those offered will accept it.
Looking at these numbers, when a resume is submitted by you to the hiring manager. You should provide a professional looking one that is cleanly formatted. You can manage your staffing process through software; would it not be better if the same software can help you streamline your submissions?
Staffing agency software that also has resume formatting tools, can format resumes within 15 seconds. If it also supports email templates, you can format and submit a resume within 30 seconds. So, you are now saving more than an hour of your time.
When you have more time, here are some things that you can do to increase your bottom-line.
- Increase your number clients, present your company to new clients. Tell them how you can differentiate by providing personal care and attention.
- Spend more time talking to your hiring managers, to get detailed job descriptions. Capturing detailed job, skill, team and culture requirements is immensely useful to submit the best candidates for the job.
- Spend more time sourcing the best candidates for the job. Sourcing involves screening the candidates carefully to understand they have the required experience to work on the job.
- Spend more time talking to candidates. If you can talk to candidates, explain the job requirements better and understand their capabilities. It helps build your relationship with the candidate, also it will help you submit the right candidate for the job.
- Faster submission – Resumes are reviewed in the order of receipt. So, the sooner you can submit, the better your chance of getting an interview for your candidate. The interview is what will finally lead to a closure.
- When you do all these activities, it will increase your fill ratio. This positively increases your bottom-line.
Recruiteze is the best online resume formatting tool
With Recruiteze, you can manage your jobs, candidates, job portal, clients, hiring managers, schedules, notes and communication. Recruiteze combined with iReformat, can provide unparalleled efficiency by combining resume formatting with staffing agency software. With the resume formatting tool offered by Recruiteze, you can format a resume using pre-defined custom templates within 15 seconds. A formatted resume can be submitted to the hiring manger within 15 seconds using custom email templates. Now you can see how you can greatly benefit from a staffing agency software combined with resume formatting. Try Recruiteze today for free!