A staffing agency is responsible for placing a candidate with a business that is hiring. They may be placed on a temporary basis, part-time, full-time, or in a temporary position that leads to a permanent position. This is a great company to start if you’re considering becoming a business owner. Below, you’ll find information that can help you start your own. All agencies need top-notch recruiting software to be successful. That’s why Recruiteze offers the best applicant tracking system for staffing companies. Want to try Recruiteze for free? Start your free trial today.
- When working to start your own staffing company, it’s possible to get the business up and running within three months. The first step should be to get an employer identification number. The EIN will be obtained from the IRS. It will be your company’s identification when it comes to paying taxes. It also comes into play when paying employees.
- Once you’ve obtained your EIN, you may consider contacting the local and state government to find out more information about licensing, certificates, and registration that might be needed to start and run your staffing agency.
- There are certain industries that require various certificates and licensing. It’s best to consult with the government to make sure you are adhering to guidelines and regulations. Starting off on the right foot by being compliant is essential for your company‘s success and growth.
- Next, inquire about insurance for your business. Also, do research on whether or not your business and employees should be bonded.
- Startup costs for a staffing agency are often minimal. However, it’s important to make a budget that includes costs for registering your business’s name, incorporation fees, registration costs, advertising, office equipment, a place to house your business, and a reasonable salary for yourself. If you plan to have employees, you’ll also need to factor in their wages.
- A small downside of opening a staffing agency is that it’s possible that your clients may not pay you for 30 to 90 days, depending on your contract with them. Having an operating budget will help you determine exactly how much money you’ll need to keep your business afloat before revenue starts coming in.
- Once you have some of the budgeting aspects in order, it’s time to consider whether or not you’ll be hiring employees and, if so, how many. Some staffing agencies only need two to three employees during business hours. However, starting out, you might only be able to budget for one or two, depending on your startup costs and available money.
This information can help you get your staffing agency up and running within three months! We wish you luck and hope your business is successful. If you need help with the daily tasks of operation, take a look at our ATS! To learn more, be sure to check back with our next blog post. There you’ll find more info on opening your own staffing agency.
Free Applicant Tracking System For Staffing Companies
Our free applicant tracking system for staffing companies is an amazing system that can help you become more effective, productive, and streamlined, without having to worry about the day-to-day hassle of keeping track on a never-ending spreadsheet.
Recruiteze will help you get your job ads published on important job sites like Google, LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter and more. Don’t take the time to post your job ad multiple times when you can trust Recruiteze to do it for you! Many times, small businesses will hire staffing agencies to help them with the ins and outs of recruiting tasks. However, with an ATS like ours, you can save time, effort, and money by allowing our system to help!
In addition, you’ll be able to send out personalized emails to each candidate to help save time and effort. Communication with applicants won’t fall to the side and you’ll be gaining a great way to keep the applicant engaged and informed.
Recruiteze offers an online recruiting cloud option now that can be a great way to keep up with data, software, and anything you need, no matter where you are! You just need an internet connection and you’re ready to use our system. There’s no longer a need to have a server or system administrators that manage and operate software or servers. You can house all data in the ATS cloud and access it anywhere, anytime.
There are tons of benefits you can gain from trusting our free applicant tracking system for staffing companies! Recruiteze will help your small business save time and money, become more organized and streamlined, and help you track applicants without worrying about top talent falling through the cracks. Be sure to try it for free if you haven’t used an ATS for your agency or small business!
Check these resources too:
Why are millennials losing jobs rapidly