This help article applies to both products Recruiteze: Online Recruitment Software and iReformat: Automated Resume Formatting Software for Recruiters.
You can get to the “Search Candidate by Name/Email” from the Left Navigation Menu as shown in the image below or from the top Application Menu.
When you click on the menu, it takes you to the Search By Name/Email Page shown in the image below.
The Search by Name or Email page has an input field to type in the name or email. It is a Auto Select/Type Ahead field, as you can see from the image above. As you are typing in the characters, it will list the candidates matching the search string for you.
Once you pick the candidate you are looking for, it will show the result in a grid form like the image below. This result view is similar to the view available in the Candidate Search Results page.
As you can see from the image above, you have access to quick actions like View, Edit, Download, Deactivate, Reformat, Contact and Notes.
- View – Click on this button to View the Candidate’s Original Resume
- Edit – Click on this button to Edit the Candidate’s Saved Details
- Download – Click on this button to Download the Candidate’s Original Resume
- Deactivate – Click on this button to Deactivate the Candidate, so that they no longer show up in the Search Results
- Reformat – Click on this button to Reformat the Candidate Resume using a Resume Template. You can also Email the Resume to the Hiring Manager from this Workflow.
- Contact – Click on this button to contact the Candidate using Email Templates
- Notes – Click on this button to add a Note to the Candidate
Along with these quick actions, you can also view the Candidate’s complete details by clicking the arrow shown in the image below to expand the view.
In the expanded view, you can see all the details of the Candidate, as well as Contact History and any Notes associated with the Candidate.
To Contact a Candidate click on the Contact button, it opens a popup like shown in the image below.
You can certainly change the Email Template or the Sender, but the important field here is marked in red. You can quickly select a Job Requisition by typing in the Job Requisition field.
Once you select a Job Requisition, the email is ready to go the candidate. This is a quick way of contacting a candidate.
Adding Notes is a simple process, you click on the Notes button and it opens a popup like shown below.
Once a Note is added, it is visible in the Notes History when you expand the view to see the Candidate Complete Details.
Clicking on the Reformat button will take you to the Resume Reformat screen shown in the image below.
The existing candidate resume format process is detailed in this help article here.
Thanks to our users for using our system and providing valuable feedback, it helps us evolve. If you have any questions/suggestions/feedback, please send an email to support at recruiteze dot com.
You can find more help here: