We had a major product release for Recruiteze: Applicant Tracking System on Jan 15th, 2018.
We added quite a few features in this major release.
1. Candidate workflow feature – We have released the candidate workflow feature. Here is the help article on how to use this feature.
2. Bookmark candidates – We have added the ability to bookmark candidates. Here is the help article which details how to do that.
3. My candidates – We have a new feature, which will list only candidates added by you. This is especially useful when multiple users are using the system. Here is the help article which details how to use the my candidates feature.
4. Job applications feature – We now have the ability to view all the applications for a job. Here is the help article which details how to view the job applications.
5. Associate a candidate to a job – We now have the ability to associate a candidate to a job. This help article details how to do that.
1. My jobs – The my jobs feature has been completely revamped with modern UI and functionality. This help article details how to use this feature.
2. Email templates – The email templates feature has been revamped with new UI and also simplified. Here is the help article which shows the changes.
3. Career page – The candidate application acknowledgement feature in the wizard to create career’s page has been updated to the simplified UI. Here is the help article on how to setup the career’s page.
4. Performance Improvements – Major performance improvements in all the candidates features.
5. Numerous bug fixes.
Thanks to our users for the feedback. If you have any questions/suggestions/feedback, send an email to support at recruiteze dot com.
We have also updated the documentation, here is the new guide to getting started with Recruiteze!