Many recruiters and HR professionals find that the available recruiting software in the market are very similar. Therefore they are not sure which software is the best fit for their company. This only gets worse since loads of ATS don’t even offer a free trial.
Companies rely on software demos, price tags, and other users’ experiences when determining which ATS they should choose. Only when they have finally started using the software they can realize that it might not be ideal for them.
Therefore, our experts tested JazzHR and JazzHR Competitors and Alternatives to help you make an educated decision when choosing your new ATS.
We have come up with the top 3 alternatives:
- JazzHR Alternative #1: Recruiteze
- JazzHR Alternative #2: SmartRecruiters
- JazzHR Alternative #3: Workable
As always, our goal here is to help you find the best staffing software for your business.
Overview of JazzHR ATS
JazzHR is a recruitment tool that breaks down talent acquisition into three different stages: finding the candidates, identifying the best ones, and hiring them.
- Customizations – JazzHR offers highly customizable workflows, descriptions, templates, and integrations.
- Assessment and evaluation templates — JazzHR allows you to gather specific skills and experiences that you need at any moment to find the strengths your team needs.
- Automated scoring — JazzHR’s has easy 1-10 scores to help you quickly evaluate applicant’s skills and compare candidates more accurately and precisely.
- Clunky interface — Compared to other alternatives on the list, JazzHR has not as intuitive and straightforward interface.
- Limited search capabilities — It is hard to search for candidates in multiple job postings.
Price is not the friendliest, and there is a big gap between the Hero and Plus pricing plan. If you are a staffing agency, you will be looking at a Plus plan of $229/mo on annual billing.
If you want all the functionalities at a lower price, scroll down to the Recruiteze section since it allows you to streamline every stage of your hiring process while saving time and being cost-effective.
JazzHR Alternative #1: Recruiteze
- Intuitive and modern UI – Recruiteze is designed to make you more time-efficient. Therefore, navigation through the software is seamless, requiring minimal scrolling and clicking. In addition, all the information and data is presented in a scannable way cutting down time you have to spend searching for it.
- Effective management – Recruitize is packed with CRM features. Thanks to that, you can keep all of your candidate, client, and hiring managers’ communications in one place. This way, the whole team can stay up to date with progress and significantly improve the quality of hires.
- Workflow customization – Each company has a different hiring process, and we know that. You won’t need to adapt your hiring processes to the software since it is highly customizable. You can quickly and easily tailor and design a workflow to your company’s existing hiring process. This will result in higher productivity, but also enhanced candidate experience.
- Scaling with ease – With Recruiteze, you can be more productive by saving you time on manual, dull, time-consuming tasks. While Recruiteze handles all the tedious tasks, you can focus on the important things, like networking. Building and enhancing relationships with clients and candidates and creating a positive experience for everyone.
- Resume reformatting service – Recruiteze offers a resume reformatting service, iReformat. It is complementary with Recruiteze ATS and a must for staffing agencies. It supports blind hiring and has an iOS mobile app. It also supports .docx, PDF, and text formats.
- Not compatible with enterprises – Since Recruiteze is mainly built for SMBs and staffing agencies, it is still not the best fit for large enterprises.
Recruiteze offers a 15-day free trial, which is great for testing out all the features offered and seeing yourself if it is the right fit.
There are 3 different scalable pricing plans offered, including the custom plan:
- $49 per month – Excellent for small businesses wanting to utilize a pack of most essential features, including careers pages, candidate workflows, and online job application functions.
- $99 per month – Designed for businesses with multiple recruiters and a heavier workload.
- Enterprise custom plan – If you need a bigger customized plan make sure to contact us.
Test out Recruiteze for free now!
JazzHR Alternative #2: Smartrecruiters
SmartRecruiters is a hiring platform best for companies above 50 employees in all types of businesses.
- Mobile app – SmartRecruiters offers a mobile application optimized for both iOS and Android devices.
- Simple UI – User Interface is straightforward to navigate through, providing a great user experience for recruiters and hiring managers.
- Candidate experience – SmartRecruiters offers great candidate experience and conversion rate optimization, making more applicants fill the forms.
- Mobile responsive – Experience is seamless and straightforward on mobile devices, just like on desktops.
- High costs – Pricing plans are not visible on their website, since it is quote-based. However, the quotes will be too high in most cases, especially for SMBs.
- No free trial – This is always a con because every user should be able to test out the product themselves before deciding to use it. Demos are simply not enough.
SmartRecruiters’ pricing system is quote-based, and there is also no free trial.
JazzHR Alternative #3: Workable
Workable positions itself as a hiring software suitable for all types of businesses, in all industries.
Now, whether they are the best choice for you, keep on reading to discover.
- Career page builder – Workable has its native page builder with pre-built templates.
- Ready to go job descriptions – It offers more than 700 ready and editable job descriptions for you in case you are struggling with creativity.
- Mobile app – Workable offers an impressive mobile application made to make your job easier since many recruiters use phones for work.
- Video interviews – Workable offers video interview functionality, which is more than needed in today’s remote world. And if you are busy, you can use their AI-generated interview to create a complete video interview for you.
- Blind hiring – Workable doesn’t support blind hiring, and their customer