Did you get a bit tired of Bullhorn, for any reason whatsoever — and need a recommendation for Bullhorn alternatives to revamp your recruiting and hiring process?
Well, you’ve just hit the jackpot!
We have tested a dozen of Bullhorn alternatives, and narrowed our choice down to these three Bullhorn alternatives:
- Recruiteze – Free Online ATS & Resume Management;
- Avionté Staffing and Recruiting Software;
- JobDiva ATS and Staffing Software.
All three of them are great replacements for Bullhorn, but still slightly differ.
Below you may find detailed reviews of these Bullhorn alternatives; here’s what we analyzed:
- Feature overview — What do you get with your plan, and which tasks can you handle with the features they offer?
- Ease of use — How much time do you need to spend getting a hold of the tool? How steep is the learning curve? Is it easy to install and onboard, or do you need their help? Can you start using it immediately?
- Integration capabilities — Can the tool integrate with your existing setup, and how easy is it to do so?
- Pros and cons — Everything good and bad about the tool in question.
Whether you’ve used Bullhorn for some time and want a change, or are trying to decide what your first ATS is going to be, this article will come in handy!
Keep on reading to learn more about these Bullhorn competitors and alternatives and which one suits you best.
Bullhorn Alternative No1: Recruiteze – Free Online ATS & Resume Management
We tried hard to make recruiting enjoyable again — and came up with Recruiteze. A 4.9/5 ⭐rating on Capterra proves you’ll remember why you got into it in the first place!
This is a truly easy-to-use, intuitive platform which doesn’t require a minute of onboarding; that’s what makes it more attractive than other Bullhorn alternatives. Even a complete novice or an intern will get a hold of it instantly, without training.
Recruiteze is comprised of loads of tools for:
- Resume formatting;
- Employee onboarding;
Recruiteze ATS solutions reduce time and costs of hiring with a complete, cloud-based platform. With one tool, you can take care of job broadcasting, applicant tracking, CRM, bulk emailing.
Create a custom workflow for your company and manage the hiring process easily. Broadcast the open positions to thousands of people (Indeed, Glassdoor, ZipRecruiter, Google Jobs, etc), and you’ll receive tons of applications, all of which will flow into the database — where you can classify them with ease.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is centralized, meaning you can manage clients, hiring managers, and vendors at the same spot. The CRM also keeps the notes and communication channels in one place, with email integration (Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, or Exchange server email), tagging, and filtering for easy access.
iReformat presents you with several templates for easy resume formatting, in batches:
Recruiteze is praised for exceptional customer service and ease of use, as well as being quite the time-saver for busy HR pros (thanks, Derek!).
There are some more cool features and benefits we’d like to highlight:
- Careers Page Widgets and Forms — Fast, customizable, and low-maintenance: what’s not to like?
- Lightweight and hassle-free in every way — This is where Recruiteze exceeds Bullhorn and its competitors by miles. It is easy to test with no stipulations, and even easier to deploy and use instantly. With free trials and transparent pricing plans, there’s virtually no risk for interested parties.
- HReze is coming soon! Soon you will be able to handle even more tasks with Recruiteze! HReze is a tool that unifies employee onboarding and timesheet management for both new employees and hiring managers. Sign up for beta and be among the first users to experience play with new features:
- Timesheet Management;
- Resource Management;
- Employee Onboarding;
- Centralized Management;
- Duplication & Error Avoidance;
- Vacation Tracking;
- Project Status;
- …and more!
Everybody goes through growing pains, and so do we. Some features such as (insert) are still under development — but you can rely on our customer support for a solution and be sure we’ll get to it fast.
Most HR platforms get all secretive when it comes to pricing — but not us. Recruiteze is the only platform here with completely transparent pricing plans:
iReformat has separate pricing plans with demos:
No contracts, set-up fees, or onboarding are required — try it for free!
Bullhorn Alternative No2: Avionté Staffing and Recruiting Software
Avionté is a highly regarded enterprise software for staffing and recruiting. It has 4.3/5 star-rating and was recently proclaimed a Leader and High Performer on G2.
It is best fit for middle market businesses, with special focus on the following industry segments:
- Clerical and Light Industrial Staffing;
- IT and Professional Recruiting Firms.
One of the main reasons Avionté is so popular is its comprehensiveness. Avionté is a one-stop-shop for recruiters, with features covering both Front and Back Office, as well as Reporting and Business Intelligence.
For candidate sourcing, Avionté relies on two tools:
- Echo — a software plugin for Chrome which parses and imports candidate info into CRM from LinkedIn, Indeed, Behance, Crunchbase, AngelList, and other professional networking sites;
- Spotlight — a resume aggregating tool which identifies fitting candidates, even the ones not actively looking for a job.
The Connect Module is a 2-in-1 platform (ATS and CRM) recruiters use to automate front office tasks: resume parsing, email sync, activity tracking, order management.
The Attract Module handles onboarding from start to finish, with a flexible and paperless process, personalized job boards, and built-in video interviewing tool.
As for the Back Office, Avionté has payroll, invoice, and billing management, with compliance for U.S. and Canada).
Finally, Business intelligence gives a 360° view of everything data-related, enabling precise business reporting and decisions:
There’s a lot to love about Avionté — here are some notable features:
- A one-stop-shop for HRs — Avionté successfully replaces a multitude of HR tools and solutions. ATS and CRM are fused together, and the same platform handles all Front Office and Back Office tasks, bringing automation to another level.
- SMS candidate interaction — Avionté lets you engage with candidates in a more personal way, with two-way text messaging enriching the usual email exchange.
- Google for Jobs integration — Job boards are diversified and job postings get maximum exposure on multiple career sites such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, and more; Google for Jobs makes them SEO friendly and indexable, so they gain even larger traction.
- Integrated video interviewing — No need for Zoom or third-party video integrations: Avionté already has this feature included.
Still, Avionté isn’t completely perfect, and comes with certain drawbacks worth considering before you decide to use it:
- It’s huge and expensive — Avionté is advertised as scalable and a good fit for medium-sized businesses. After revising all the features and tools you get with it, it’s clear that Avionté is in fact an enterprise-level software. As such, it will only burden the SMBs with loads of unnecessary implements (which increase the bill as well).
- Transitioning from Bullhorn is difficult — This review reveals that transitioning to Avionté from Bullhorn was long-lasting and problematic in multiple ways. It will take you a while, and will be a demanding process.
- Back Office issues — One of the most recent reviews claims that Back Office management isn’t as easy as advertised:
There is currently no pricing info available on the website, just the other users’ evaluations of Avionté’s cost-effectiveness. The only hint we could find was this section on GetApp: