Searching to find a better solution for Lever? Hoping to find software that will be more aligned with your specific hiring and staffing needs?
You are at the right place to learn about what Lever alternatives are there to consider.
For complex processes like recruiting and hiring new talents, it is imperative to find a solution that will suit all your needs, and save you some time and hopefully money.
Lever is one of the best in the market, but for some businesses, it may not be the perfect fit. In that case, an article you are about to read is the right place to start your search.
We did the hard work for you, and analyzed the best Lever alternatives, with all their advantages and shortcomings. Our research was based on these criteria:
- User experience – How easy is it compared to Lever?
- Standout features – What are they, and are they worth it?
- Pricing – Does the software justify its price?
- Customer support effectiveness – How is the company’s customer support?
We came up with 4 alternatives worth considering, with diverse pricing plans and different features. They are:
- Lever alternative #1: Recruiteze
- Lever alternative #2: Workable
- Lever alternative #3: BreezyHR
- Lever alternative #4: ClearCompany
But, if it’s too much to go through all the insight we are laying out down below, you can save some time and effort with the comparison table we put together.
Before we go through all those alternatives, let’s take a quick look at Lever, what it offers, what it is best for, and why it is one of the best in the market.
Overview of Lever
Lever is a comprehensive recruiting and hiring solution. They created a platform that combines an ATS and the CRM functionalities in one place – LeverTRM. For companies going global, there is a LeverTRM for enterprise, a platform version that supports global hiring, collaborations across continents, and more.
This clearly shows that Lever is predominantly ideal for enterprise businesses.
- TRM – stands for Talent Relationship Management as proof of Lever’s effort to create solutions that will help recruiters and hiring managers build relationships with candidates and create a personalized candidate experience
- Integration with HCM systems – Lever developed a partnership ecosystem that helps users to easily integrate with HCM systems, reducing the need for manual info entry, and possible human errors and help streamlining the process of turning candidates into employees.
- Solution Add-ons – these extra features are aimed to help even more by automation redundant tasks, enhancing personalized outreach, and getting the best access to your recruiting and hiring data. There are 4 available add-ons:
- Advanced automation
- Advanced HR
- Advanced nurture
- Advanced reporting
- Detailed reporting – Reports come with perfect data visualization and give great insight into campaign performance.
- Excellent customer support – Lever’s support team is known to be responsive and helpful
- User experience – software interface is pretty intuitive and easy to navigate through
- Only for enterprises – for those who are not constantly hunting for new candidates, lots of Lever’s advanced features won’t be useful. That’s the reason why Lever is only suited for large enterprises.
Lever doesn’t provide a free trial and the pricing is quote-based. However, they offer to sign in for a demo of the product.
At the end of the Lever overview, we can say that this is a modern ATS/CRM software with great additional features. Bit for those looking to focus on only one part of the recruiting process, Lever may be too much.
Now, let’s see what else is there on the market.
Lever alternative #1: Recruiteze
Recruiteze is a predominantly recruiting system and candidate database. They developed an applicant tracking system to help reduce hiring efforts together with overall costs. It is equally good as an in-house solution as it is for staffing agencies.
Here are some advantages and shortcomings we found worth mentioning.
- Upload and parse resumes – easy to upload large numbers od resumes and search the database by several parameters. Parsing helps create custom resume templates, an option particularly helpful for staffing agencies
- Team coordination – Recruiteze allows users to create a custom workflow that lets them track candidates using whatever process works best for your company. Within those workflows, you can create custom tags and notes that your entire hiring team can see.
- Easy-to-use UI – clear and simple interface makes Recruiteze an intuitive and easy-to-use ATS solution
- Ideal for SMBs and staffing agencies – Recruiteze’s functionalities together with pricing range are perfectly aligned with the needs of SMB’s and staffing agencies
- Blind hiring – another feature crucial for staffing agencies, Recruiteze helps unbiased hiring processes.
- Not suitable for enterprise businesses – enterprise businesses won’t find enough functionalities to accommodate their hiring and staffing needs.
Recruiteze has three pricing plans together with free and custom plans.
Recruiteze comes with three flexible pricing packages:
- Startup – Starting at $49 per month, this pricing plan is ideal for small recruitment in-house teams.
- Business – Starting at $99 per month, ideal for SMBs and staffing agencies.
- Enterprise – Custom-tailored plans for bigger companies and enterprises.
Get Started with Recruiteze for Free
Lever alternative #2: Workable
Workable is a recruiting and hiring solution suitable for businesses that differ in size and the industry they are working in. It is a solution that provides tools, processes, and automation options so recruiting and hiring can be done more efficiently.
- Integration with app and tools – it helps HR managers to build a better b+hiring process and experience, save time and recuse unnecessarily tasks
- Language options – for even more personalized candidate experience and reaching a wider talent pool, Workable provide support for recruiting in 6 languages: English, French, German, Greek, Portuguese, Spanish
- Identifying duplicate profiles – Workable is very efficient in recognizing duplicate profiles, whether in an existing database or in the process of uploading resumes and receiving new applications.
- User experience and customer support – Workable is fairly easy to implement, they offer lots of training and resources for users. Also, their support is quick and responsive
- Video interviews – a feature that helps candidates record their responses and recruiters review them on their own time. This way, more team members can also review them and leave feedback.
- Blind hiring – Workable doesn’t support this option, though if you contact them, they may provide you with this feature only partially and temporarily.
- Pricing – as we are going to discuss this further in the text, let’s just point out that pricing can be an issue since the lowest plan starts at $129/month. Also, for some features like Video interview, Texting and Assessments you will have to pay additionally, no matter the original plan you chose.
Workable offer a 15-days free trial before you opt in for one of three plans. As mentioned before, there are three additional features you have to pay for separately.
Although Workable is promoted as a solution for all business types and sizes, those that rank as SMBs won’t be able to afford Workable as a